Laying the Foundation: An Employer's Guide to Developing an Effective Diversity Program by Gerda Govine, Ed.D.
You can own this compact booklet with its insightful, helpful guide to hiring a diversity and inclusion consultant and establishing a diversity and inclusion program for your company or organization in either the original booklet form by downloading it here:
More details about Laying the Foundation: An Employer's Guide to Developing an Effective Diversity Program by Gerda Govine, Ed.D. This compact little booklet written with Dr. Govine's expertise and sensitivity to the top, will walk you through the steps of:
- Just What is a Diversity Training Program
- Analyzing the Workplace
- Crafting a Meaningful Diversity Program
- Issues within the organizations
- Who will be in charge of the program
- Who will handle the hiring of a diversity consultant
- How will the candidate interview process work
- What information will the hiring person or panel require
- How will your organization work with the diversity consultant
- What concerns can interfere with the diversity training process
- Training Offers a Bevy of Benefits
"The best way to work together is to learn to work together well," says Dr. Govine, "and a structured diversity program helps employees do just that."